WHAT IS OUR SYSTEM?
ETAS-net is a new system of connecting Private Schools in Japan with qualified native English teachers.
HOW DOES THIS SERVICE WORK?
After registration, qualified/experienced English teachers will be contacted with information about private school teaching openings by email.
This service is available to applicants residing in Japan or abroad.
This system has been developed by CREATIVE STAFF.
WHAT IS CREATIVE STAFF?
Creative staff is a subsidiary company of NICHINOKEN-KANTO.
NICHINOKEN-KANTO. is the pioneer of Junior High school entry examination development and testing.
We , as a cram school, have a very strong relationship with Private Junior and Senior high schools across Japan.
Creative Staff specializes in the academic and teaching performance areas for NICHINOKEN-KANTO. schools.
Approximately 420 members are currently teaching over 320,000 hours at each branch.
Creative staff supports employment for teachers at 280 private schools nationwide.
ETAS-net will provide teachers with accurate, up to date information on job vacancies in the private school sector.
WHY USE OUR SYSTEM
WHY USE ETAS-net?
- You can receive current employment vacancies as they become available.
- You are able to express your preference on the area you wish to work in Japan.
- You can select from various Private school openings.
- You will also be notified of job opportunities throughout the year such as intensive courses and school events.
- You could work at schools in Full time, Part time or Semi-Full time positions depending on your contract.
- As a general rule, you will be directly hired by the schools.
- You will be based at either one school or a group of schools depending on your contract.
- No registration fee.